B.C. Bike parks that offer a fall season pass in September

Aug. 7, 2023, 12:59 p.m.

Hey all,

Washingtonian here.

I usually do a fair bit of Whistler in September through Turkey Day, but with the Fitz closed and the village gondola closing after Sept. 6th, I don’t really feel as if Whistler will be the fun Fall destination it usually is for me. 

Looking to broaden my horizons by hitting up some of the BC bike parks. Would love to just get intimate with a single park. Was strongly considering Sun Peaks for its proximity and supposed easy parking lot camping, but I see no mention of a Fall Pass and a full unlimited is out of my price range (already have a Whistler pass for this year).

Anyone know if any BC parks typically offer this sort of thing outside of Sun Peaks?

I work in the industry as a full time, paid professional trail builder here in Washington if that is any consideration.

Bonus points for cheapo camping. Was planning a two week trip. 

Will be rocking the DH bike.

Aug. 9, 2023, 9:57 a.m.

The problem with the smaller, less populated parks here, is that they tend to close shortly after the kids go back to school. Whistler has the draw, capital, and location (coastal), to stay open much later. The only non-whistler place I can think of that could be open is Coast Gravity Park on the Sunshine Coast. It's much smaller, very chill vibe, and has vehicle uplift as opposed to chairlifts.