Ride more, bitch less.

Dec. 20, 2023, 9:09 p.m.

well hello nephew, fancy seeing you here... keep up the good work, your old man would be proud

Dec. 22, 2023, 9:25 a.m.

syncro 10yrs ago >>>> "wow, over 10 years now on this thread - crazy"

me 10yrs ago >>>> "A thread with generally good energy and constructive intent will have a lifespan."

20+yr thread is just that....

fam groms c2006

Dec. 22, 2023, 12:29 p.m.

Posted by: rockgoblin

Posted by: Putty

Posted by: BC_Nuggets

Posted by: Stuminator

Posted by: Ned

How Chris, hi are you?  

That dude on the right looks like he just finished burying a body.

The third Pickton brother!  Used to see him at the Raven.  It's a wonder I'm still alive.

Hahaha. I made sure to have appropriate outfits while building.

sweet pic of the old man. cove bikes represent.

Your old man tried to sell me that peeler. He demoed its climbing ability by riding it up to CBC with me.... with out stopping.    I think I didn't ride for a week after, I was so exhausted.

A true local legend, in his name the best trail on the mountain.

Dec. 22, 2023, 6:58 p.m.

me 10yrs ago >>>> "A thread with generally good energy and constructive intent will have a lifespan."

fam groms c2006

That Roach shirt is awesome!

Dec. 24, 2023, 10:04 p.m.

Posted by: blacksheep

Posted by: rockgoblin

Posted by: Putty

Posted by: BC_Nuggets

How Chris, hi are you?  

That dude on the right looks like he just finished burying a body.

The third Pickton brother!  Used to see him at the Raven.  It's a wonder I'm still alive.

Hahaha. I made sure to have appropriate outfits while building.

sweet pic of the old man. cove bikes represent.

Your old man tried to sell me that peeler. He demoed its climbing ability by riding it up to CBC with me.... with out stopping.    I think I didn't ride for a week after, I was so exhausted.

A true local legend, in his name the best trail on the mountain.

I remember when had a knolly delirium he was trying to motivate me to climb more, made a deal with him that id get it for half asking price if I rode it up to mushroom 30 times. I was a 110 pound grom pedalling a 45 pound bike with the old silver back gorilla of a dad breathing down my neck the whole way... ended up working a deal out of his Santa Cruz 4X from him... He was a beast.

Dec. 24, 2023, 10:07 p.m.

fam groms c2006

That Roach shirt is awesome

fam groms c2006

Gullys old lid and the roach jersey is a wicked combo

Dec. 24, 2023, 10:12 p.m.

Does any one have any pictures of the early days of Pauls or back then called  S ?

Jan. 10, 2024, 5:10 p.m.

It's all fun and games when the old dog goes out for a local dual sport lap on the Mr stretchy pants off road bike until he takes a vicious slammer on the local icy bridge shortcut. But other than that, it's a top shelf 50km loop right off the house, more than half of which is dirt and MTB trails. No bitching... just riding

Jan. 10, 2024, 5:14 p.m.

And still partaking in the dirty little habit of scoping land for the Dr Livingston project.  

The route is figured out, now to get to the work less and ride more part... no bitching of course

And to the dude who told me to scuttle this frame after I cracked a gusset weld.... pffft, fixed and even better than before